Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Spam, the Sequel

Since Lissa brought it up, I decided to weigh in. Let's talk about the things I don't need and the things I have no stake in.



What I don't need is:

-your penis enlargement product. My dick is already huge, thank you.

-your prescription drugs. I prefer to leave this crazy unmedicated. You never know when it might come in handy.

-your dating site to search for cheating wives. I've already found and fucked your mom, and she likes my penis just the way it is.



I have no stake in:

-your foreign lottery. Why deal with all those fees when I can blow a dollar on a good old American Powerball?

-your royal family member's death. Use the money to make the funeral a huge, live television event in the States and every other country where people would care way too much with viewing parties full of old bitches in their church clothes and awesome hats.

-your Christian missionary fund. I'd rather see Christians doing doggy style or girl on top or reverse cowgirl or...

No comments:

Post a Comment